Saturday 2 June 2012

Coil

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this blog. There may be some re-ups, there may be some Youtube clips for newer releases, as I don't like to post whole albums until they've been out for a couple of years. Maybe I will edit my hissy fit below. (Maybe not, as I stand by everything in it.)
In the meantime, here is a re-upload of my personal selection of Coil favourites - it may differ slightly from the last one I posted, as I deleted that playlist from my itunes.
This is music that has consistently blown my mind and transported me every time I have listened to it over the years. Balance and Sleazy were two wizards of aural delight, and are still sadly missed, I'm sure, by many around the world.

You can download and unpack these files separately. Depositfiles is the host.

Part 1
Part 2

No comments: